Friday, April 4, 2008

Democrats jumping ship?

I don't believe this for a minute. I won't be happy if Hillary wins the nomination. And, I feel more strongly that way now than I did at the beginning of the election. But that wouldn't for a minute make me abandon the democratic ticket all together? What the hell kind of democrat would you be if you voted for McCain over the Dem nominee JUST because your choice didn't win?

I mean, if you actually supported his platform more than the eventual nominee. But, when it comes down to it, no matter how much I prefer one of the other-- when you compare the platforms of Hillary and Obama they are in every way so much more similar than either will ever be to McCain.

Come on-- McCain is pro-war, pro-life, anti-universal health care, anti-woman...He's more of what the democrats have been bitching about for the last 8 years. How could anyone seriously consider voting for him instead of the democratic candidate?

HOW?

There must have been some serious error in that poll. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: